Naq Cyber respects the privacy of its website visitors, in particular their rights regarding the automatic processing of personal data through the use of our website www.naqcyber.com.
We have therefore formulated and implemented a policy on complete transparency with our customers regarding the processing of personal data, its purpose(s) and the possibilities to exercise your legal rights in the best possible way. If you require any additional information about the protection of personal data, please visit one of the following websites:
- European data subjects: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en.
- British data subjects: https://ico.org.uk/.
- Party responsible for processing personal data (hereinafter: “the controller”):
- European controller: Naq Cyber B.V., Vlamingstraat 4, 2712BZ Zoetermeer, Netherlands, 75310368.
- British controller: Naq Cyber UK Ltd., First Floor, Lipton House, Stanbridge Road, Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom, LU7 4QQ, 12714016.
Collection of data
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
- An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The personal data that is collected on the websites is used by Naq Cyber in order to maintain a (commercial) relationship with you and in order to carry out your application for our services.
Legal grounds for processing
The processing activities carried out by Naq Cyber through the websites is always based on your consent. You may, at any time, withdraw consent either through declining cookies on our websites or by opting out via the method provided below.
Goals of processing
Collected data and commercial offers
- You may receive commercial offers from Naq Cyber if you have previously opted in. If you do not wish to receive them anymore, please send us an email to the following address: GDPR[at]naqcyber.com and put “opt-out” in the subject line of your email.
- Your personal data will not be used by our partners for commercial purposes.
- If you encounter any personal data from other data subjects while visiting our websites, you are to refrain from collection, any unauthorized use or any other act that constitutes an infringement of the privacy of the data subject(s) in question. The collector is not responsible in these circumstances.
Your rights regarding information
- Pursuant to Article 13 paragraph 2 sub b GDPR each data subject has the right to information on and access to, and rectification, erasure and restriction of processing of his personal data, as well as the right to object to the processing and the right to data portability.
- You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following email address: GDPR[at]naqcyber.com with “GDPR request” in the subject line of your email.
- Each request must be accompanied by a copy of a valid ID, on which you put your signature and state the address where we can contact you.
- Within one month of the submitted request, you will receive an answer from us.
- Depending on the complexity and the number of the requests this period may be extended to two months.
Protection of data
Your data is protected by Naq Cyber and its processors in pursuance to all legal requirements set by the GDPR and other relevant data protection law. Naq Cyber has taken technical and organizational security measures to protect your data and requires its data processors to meet the same requirements. Naq Cyber has signed processing agreements with its processors to ensure an adequate level of data protection.
If any information is necessary in order to obtain access to certain features of the websites, the controller will indicate the mandatory nature of this information when requesting these data.
The collected data are used and retained for the duration of your session on our websites or according to the legal retention period or until you opt-out.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. These are stored in the websites’ registry and deleted according to the table below.
The cookies we use on www.naqcyber.com.
Type and source
Used for tracking visitors to the website from Facebook and Instagram
Used to distinguish users
Used to persist session state
Used to distinguish users
This cookie is set when we give users the choice to opt out of cookies. It remembers the user’s choice so it knows not to ask for consent again.
A Hubspot cookies that keeps track of sessions
Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser
End of session
A Hubspot cookie to track website visits. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session)
This cookie keeps track of a visitor’s identity. It is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
This cookie tracks if the chat window is open
This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat via the Hubspot chatflows tool. If the visitor leaves the site before they’re added as a contact, they will have this cookie associated with their browser
This cookie is used to conform to the the Californian CCPA for all visitors from the US.
These conditions are governed by Dutch law in case the data subject is European and by British law in case the data subject is British. The court in the district where the controller has its place of business has the sole jurisdiction if any dispute regarding these conditions may arise, save when a legal exception applies.
Access to the website
Access to and use of the websites are strictly personal. You will refrain from using the data and information of our websites for your own commercial, political or advertising purposes, as well as for any commercial offers, in particular unsolicited electronic offers.
All brands, images, texts, comments, illustrations (animated) images, video images, sounds and all the technical applications that can be used to operate this website and more generally all the components used on this website, are protected by the laws on intellectual property. Any reproduction, repetition, use or modification, by any means whatsoever, of all or just part of it, including technical applications, without the prior written permission of the controller, is strictly prohibited. The fact that the controller may not take immediate action against any infringement, can not be considered as a tacit consent, nor of a waiver of any right to prosecute the infringing party.
Management of the websites
For the purpose of proper management of the site, the controller may at any time:
- Suspend, interrupt, reduce or decline the access to the websites for a particular category of visitors.
- Delete all information that may disrupt the functioning of the websites or conflicts with national or international laws or is contrary to internet etiquette.
- Make the websites temporarily unavailable in order to perform updates.
- The controller is not liable for any failure, disturbances, difficulties or interruptions in the functioning of the websites, causing the (temporary) inaccessibility of the websites or of any of its functionalities. You, yourself, are responsible for the way you seek connection to our websites. You need to take all appropriate steps to protect your equipment and data against hazards such as virus attacks on the Internet. Furthermore, you are responsible for which websites you visit and what information you seek.
- The controller is not liable for any legal proceedings taken against you:
- because of the use of the websites or services accessible via the Internet;
- The controller is not liable for any damages that incur to you or third parties or your equipment, as a result of your connection to or use of the websites and you will refrain from any subsequent (legal) action against the controller.
- If the controller is involved in a dispute because of your (ab)use of his websites, he is entitled to (re)claim all subsequent damages from you.